Best SmartWatch Deals in December 2023
What to know before buying the best smartwatch deals
Smartwatch deals are only getting more sophisticated, with better power and longer battery life, often packed into a smaller and lighter exterior, and with incredibly modern touchscreens and increasingly intuitive interaction software, the time has never been better to jump on the bandwagon. The only thing that isn’t getting better is the price, which means that the real question is how to get the features you need for the price you want.
Best smartwatch deals of 2023 models can perform lots of tricks, like searching the internet with your voice, tracking your location with GPS, or even monitoring your heart rate to protect your overall health. These will likely work best when paired to one of the best phones on the market, but some of the models even work without a phone in tow.
Some still wonder: Are smartwatch deals worth it? Chances are if you’re reading this guide, you’ve already decided the answer is yes. But even if the market has largely weeded out the also-rans, the devices that remain are not created equal.
Among all of the best smartwatches Android, Apple, Samsung, or Fitbit, the Apple Watch has the most developed ecosystem when it comes to apps, which means you can do far more with it than other smartwatches.
The best smartwatch deals are on the market today for a wide range of budgets and tastes. The downside to this is that it can be hard to decide which one will work best for you! There are so many different options, but we’ll take a look at some popular ones below. In order to make an informed decision about what’s best for you, it’s important to know what your needs are. This means knowing how often you will use the watch (hours/minutes) and whether or not you have any sensitivities to materials like metal or leather.
"What is the right activity tracking strategy for you?"
When it comes to activity tracking, there are a lot of different ways to go about it. You can use a wearable device, track your food intake, or use an app on your phone. So, which one is the best for you?
If you’re someone who is really into fitness, then a wearable device might be the best option for you. They can track everything from your heart rate to the number of steps you’ve taken. This type of device can really help you push yourself to achieve your fitness goals.
If you’re not as into fitness, or if you’re just starting out, then an app might be a better option for you. Apps are a great way to get started because they’re usually more affordable than wearable devices, and they offer a lot of different tracking options. You can track your food intake, your exercise routine, and even your sleep habits.
No matter which option you choose, make sure that the activity tracking strategy you use is something that you’ll actually stick to. If it’s something that you’re not going to stick with, then it’s not going to do you any good. Find something that you can stick with and that will help you reach your goals.
In the spotlight
Samung Galaxy Watch 4
- The watch looks nice and stylish.
- The watch is affordable, so it makes sense for people to purchase if they need a new one.
- It records steps accurately.
- The watch is water-resistant.
- It charges quickly and lasts a long time on a single charge.
- It’s great for tracking your health.
- It is easy to use.
- No app for iOS.
- Not compatible with Android or Windows Phone
- ECG is inaccurate
No rotating bezel
- Poor customer service
- Battery life is not as good as the original galaxy watch.
- Not accurate enough for hand-based gym equipment
- BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS: Galaxy Watch4 Classic is the first smartwatch to off body composition data right on your wrist, On your own schedule, now you can get readings on body fat, skeletal muscle, body water, basal metabolic rate, and Body Mass Index
- BETTER SLEEP STARTS HERE: Wake up feeling refreshed and recharged with advanced sleep tracking; When you go to bed, your Galaxy Watch4 Classic sleep tracker starts monitoring your sleep and SpO2 levels continuously
- BE SMART ABOUT YOUR HEART: Take care of your heart with accurate ECG monitoring and keep an eye on possible atrial fibrillation, a common form of irregular heart rhythm; Share personalized readings with your doctor using the Samsung Health Monitor app
- MAKE EVERY WORKOUT COUNT: Get the most out of every exercise session with advanced workout tracking that recognizes 6 popular activities, from running to rowing to swimming, automatically in just 3 minutes
- GO THE EXTRA MILE: Improve your runs with advanced running coaching technology; VO2 Max readings assess your oxygen levels to manage and track your heart and lung endurance
- GOOGLE ON YOUR WRIST: Tap into the power and convenience of select Google services and apps right from your wrist; Pay for coffee; Get directions, Use Bixby or Google Assistant for help on almost any topic; Stream your favorite tunes on YouTube
- EXTENSION OF YOUR PHONE: Galaxy Watch4 Classic works as an extension of your phone so you can do more while on the go; Talk, text, stream music and more just by tapping the watch on your wrist
- LUXURIOUS DESIGN: Show off your style with a luxurious and timeless watch design that’s great for any occasion. Personalize your look even more with a range of stylish watch faces and bands
Love it! Great Value!
I replaced my 2 with this one. Nice upgrade! Great Value and Price. Best Deal out there!
Honestly, not very special.
This watch is nice and has a load of features. Unfortunately most of the features either only work sometimes or don’t work at all. I’ve exclusively worn this watch for a couple of months now and can honestly say that it doesn’t do anything my phone doesn’t do already at the same or even better quality.As a fitness tracker this watch is sub par at best. Any “scan” feature will need to be repeated multiple times for a somewhat accurate reading.As a smart watch it looks great as a status symbol. If I could trade mine in to try a different watch I would though.
Samsung over apple any day
Awesome watch. It arrived perfect and my son loves it
I also loved the price. It is an incredible watch and looks fantastic
Love This Watch
I was quite disappointed when my Samsung Watch 3 quit working after the last software upgrade and support was no help. This watch was offered as renewed and I took a chance. I couldn’t be happier! Very easy to setup, works seamlessly with my existing phone app, and very comfortable. And I have all of my health monitoring functions back. I made a good choice.
Works very well with a Galaxy Phone.
This is a great watch with lots of features. The only down sides are the battery life, the way I use it, is only 2 days. In addition the software on the phone is not user friendly.
Not all what it's cracked up to be
Battery life not so great
It was perfect for me works great 👍
I like everything about it.
works nice but the battery life sucks
I like all the functionality of this watch. However, you will need to charge it everyday!
Best Smartwatch Deals - Pick of Best Sellers
|Apple Watch Series 7 [GPS + Cellular 45mm] Smart Watch w/Midnight Aluminum Case with Midnight Sport Band. Fitness Tracker, Blood Oxygen & ECG Apps, Always-On Retina Display, Water Resistant||View on Amazon|
|Apple Watch SE (Gen 1) [GPS 40mm] Smart Watch w/Gold Aluminium Case with Starlight Sport Band. Fitness & Activity Tracker, Heart Rate Monitor, Retina Display, Water Resistant||View on Amazon|
|Amazfit GTS 2 Mini Smart Watch for Men Android iPhone, Alexa Built-in, 14-Day Battery Life, Fitness Tracker with GPS & 70+ Sports Modes, Blood Oxygen Heart Rate Monitor, 5 ATM Water Resistant-Black||View on Amazon|
|Fossil 44mm Gen 5 Carlyle Stainless Steel Touchscreen Smart Watch with Heart Rate, Color: Smoke (Model: FTW4024)||View on Amazon|
|AGPTEK Smart Watch for Women, Smartwatch for Android and iOS Phones IP68 Waterproof Activity Tracker with Full Touch Color Screen Heart Rate Monitor Pedometer Sleep Monitor, Pink||View on Amazon|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm, GPS, Bluetooth) Smart Watch with Advanced Health Monitoring, Fitness Tracking, and Long lasting Battery, Pink Gold (US Version)||View on Amazon|
|Garmin 010-01769-11 Vívoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch Contactless Payments Built-In Sports Apps, Black/Slate||View on Amazon|
|Popglory Smart Watch, Smartwatch with Blood Pressure, Blood Oxygen Monitor, Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor, Full Touch Fitness Watch for Android & iOS for Men Women||View on Amazon|
|Garmin 010-02427-00 Venu Sq, GPS Smartwatch with Bright Touchscreen Display, Up to 6 Days of Battery Life, Slate Aluminum Bezel with Shadow Gray Case and Slate Silicone Band||View on Amazon|
T500 Smart Watch
The T500 was created by Ticwatch and is compatible with both Android and iOS. The watch’s screen allows for a smartphone-like interface, including notifications, apps, music control, activity tracking, heart rate monitor, sleep monitoring, and more.
The T500 uses Google services including Google Fit to support fitness-tracking activities such as walking or cycling. Calls can be answered on the T500 through its built-in speakerphone. To answer calls without taking out your phone just double-tap the T500’s display. Ticwatch also provides real-time locations sharing of friends who are wearing Ticwatch smartwatches using GPS technology that works via Bluetooth connection. You are able to share location data with friends for 30 minutes at a time. Ticwatch has an app that allows you to set speed dials of your T500. There is also a smart button on T500 within the Ticwear app. You can program this smart button on T500 to call specific numbers or people with just one touch, turn on the flashlight with one click, take photos with multiple clicks. The T500 is compatible with iOS 7 & Android 4.3 & up devices and works over Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy connectivity
|AGPTEK Smart Watch, 1.69"(43mm) Smartwatch for Android and iOS Phones IP68 Waterproof Fitness Tracker Watch Heart Rate Monitor Pedometer Sleep Monitor for Men Women Black, LW31||View on Amazon|
|WYZE Smart Watch, Aluminum Smartwatch for Android Phones and iOS Phones IP68 Waterproof Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate/Blood Oxygen/Sleep/Menstrual Monitor Digital Watch (Watch 47MM)||View on Amazon|
Fitbit best smartwatch deals (activity trackers)
Fitbit is one of the best names in fitness tracking wearables, and it makes a range of trackers, both basic and advanced. They also offer some smartwatch deals, so if you’re looking for the best Fitbit, there’s plenty to choose.
Do you want the basic Fitbit Sense? Or how about the feature-packed Fitbit Charge 4? Or maybe you want the full smartwatch experience of the Fitbit Versa 2?
As you’ve probably realized, there is no of the best Fitbit for everybody, since everyone has different needs and budgets. In this table, I list Fitbit’s best smartwatch deals for various budgets.
Fitbit Inspire 2 : Things to Expect and Everything You Want to Know
- Optimize your workouts with a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recover (requires Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only)
- Earn active zone minutes as you progress toward your weekly 150 minutes of heart-pumping activity and use 20+ exercise modes to track goals like distance, calories burned and more
- Track all-day activity: your steps, distance, hourly activity and calories burned
- Use 24/7 heart rate to track resting heart rate better measure calorie burn
- Enjoy 10 days of battery life for daily progress without constant charging varies with use and other factors
- Track your time in light, deep and REM sleep, then get a Sleep Score to better understand your sleep quality each night
- Stay inspired from the shower to the pool with this swimproof tracker (water resistant to 50 meters) and motivated by connecting with friends, competing in challenges, earning badges and celebrating goal milestones
- Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications right on your wrist. Notifications and app alerts are available on-device when your phone is nearby
- Includes a 1-year Premium membership (New and returning Premium members only. Must activate trial within 60-days of device activation. Cancel before end of trial to avoid recurring fees. Content and features may change. Terms & Conditions apply)
- Choose a 1-year or monthly Fitbit Premium subscription to start after trial ends for $9.99 monthly or $79.99 yearly
- Good for basic tracking
- The battery lasts long enough to use daily.
- Heart rate monitor is accurate and reliable.
- The touch screen is very responsive.
- The device is really easy to use.
- The price is affordable.
- The size and weight are both reasonable for the wrist.
- The screens can be changed to display different information.
- The band is easy to switch out.
- The steps are very accurate for walking routes that I know
- Customer service is poor.
- Not an accurate sleep tracker.
- No buttons to turn it on
Poor build quality.
- Not compatible with Apple devices.
- Frequent syncing issues
It’s a fitness tracker that tracks your daily steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, heart rate, and more. It also lets you control music from your smartphone by Bluetooth. The watch comes with a wristband that can be worn on your right or left hand. It only has one button so you don’t accidentally push it while you’re doing stuff.
The Fitbit Inspire 2 is waterproof and swim
The Fitbit Inspire 2 offers incredible value for money for its extensive fitness tracking features, smartphone notifications, and heart-rate health insights.
This is a great price for most people, but if you’re a fitness enthusiast and need something more advanced, I would recommend the Fitbit Inspire HR instead.
Fitbit Charge 4 - best smartwatch deal for battery life -Up to 7-day
- Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on screen during outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more and see a workout intensity map in the app that shows your heart rate changes along your route
- With Active Zone Minutes, feel a buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones during exercise, and celebrate when you earn extra minutes outside of exercise
- Get a 90-day free trial of the Fitbit Premium to help you stay active, sleep well and manage stress. Unlock it all in the Fitbit app. (Valid payment method required. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees. Offer valid for new Premium users only).Operating temperature: -20° to 60° C
- Use 24/7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth LE and internet connection. Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, iPad 5 gen. and later, Android 7.0 and later
- See your SpO2 nightly average and range on wrist, and view trends over the past week in the Fitbit app (SpO2 is not available in all markets. The SpO2 feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose)
- Track your skin temperature each night to see how it varies from your personal baseline (Not available in all markets. Only available in the Fitbit app and only displays variation. Not intended for medical purposes)
- Track workouts in real-time with 20+ goal-based exercise modes. It’s also swimproof and water resistant to 50 Meters, so you can track swims, wear in the shower and more
- Multi-day battery lasts up to 7 days and up to 5 hours when using built-in GPS (varies with use & other factors). Track sleep stages & review your in-app Sleep Score for an easy way to see how well you slept
Fitbit - Best smartwatch deals
|Fitbit Versa 3 Health & Fitness Smartwatch with GPS, 24/7 Heart Rate, Alexa Built-in, 6+ Days Battery, Pink/Gold, One Size (S & L Bands Included)||View on Amazon|
|Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate, Music, Alexa Built-In, Sleep and Swim Tracking, Petal/Copper Rose, One Size (S and L Bands Included)||View on Amazon|
|Fitbit Luxe-Fitness and Wellness-Tracker with Stress Management, Sleep-Tracking and 24/7 Heart Rate, One Size S L Bands Included, Lunar White/Soft Gold Stainless Steel, 1 Count||View on Amazon|
|Fitbit Sense Advanced Smartwatch with Tools for Heart Health, Stress Management & Skin Temperature Trends, Carbon/Graphite, One Size (S & L Bands Included)||View on Amazon|
Garmin - best smartwatch deals
A name on top of your best smartwatch deals list should be Garmin.
Regardless of what your fitness level or activity preference is, Garmin has them all. Their best smartwatch deals help you track your activity, save, plan, and share your activities. By helping you move a little more each day, you can beat yesterday with the smartwatch that fits your fitness level and favorite sport.
|Garmin Instinct, Rugged Outdoor Watch with GPS, Features Glonass and Galileo, Heart Rate Monitoring and 3-Axis Compass, Graphite||View on Amazon|
|Garmin 010-02238-03 vivomove 3s, Smaller-sized Hybrid Smartwatch with Real Watch Hands and Hidden Touchscreen Display, Rose Gold with Navy Blue Case and Band||View on Amazon|
|Garmin 010-01769-01 Vivoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch with Contactless Payments and Built-In Sports Apps, Black with Silver Hardware||View on Amazon|
|Garmin 010-02173-11 Venu, GPS Smartwatch with Bright Touchscreen Display, Features Music, Body Energy Monitoring, Animated Workouts, Pulse Ox Sensor and More, Black||View on Amazon|
|Garmin Vivoactive 4, GPS Smartwatch, Features Music, Body Energy Monitoring, Animated Workouts, Pulse Ox Sensors and More, Black||View on Amazon|
|Garmin vivomove HR, Hybrid Smartwatch for Men and Women, White/Rose Gold||View on Amazon|
|Garmin 010-01689-00 Forerunner 35; Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch, Black||View on Amazon|
|Garmin Vivoactive 3 with 1 Year Extedned Warranty (Black Gunmetal)||View on Amazon|
Receive the best deals for electronics and computers delivered to your inbox.
The information provided by you will not be shared with or sold to anyone. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.