Best Smartwatch Deals December 2020
What to know before buying the best smartwatch deals
Smartwatch deals are only getting more sophisticated, with better power and longer battery life, often packed into a smaller and lighter exterior, and with incredibly modern touchscreens and increasingly intuitive interaction software, the time has never been better to jump on the bandwagon. The only thing that isn’t getting better is the price, which means that the real question is how to get the features you need for the price you want.
Best smartwatch deals of 2020 models can perform lots of tricks, like searching the internet with your voice, tracking your location with GPS or even monitoring your heart rate to protect your overall health. These will likely work best when paired to one of the best phones on the market, but some of the models even work without a phone in tow.
Some still wonder: Are smartwatch deals worth it? Chances are if you’re reading this guide, you’ve already decided the answer is yes. But even if the market has largely weeded out the also-rans, the devices that remain are not created equal.
Among all of the best smartwatches Android, Apple, Samsung or Fitbit, the Apple Watch has the most developed ecosystem when it comes to apps, which means you can do far more with it than other smartwatches.
Ready to take the plunge into high-tech, hands-free wearable? See my best smartwatch deals December 2020
Apple Watch Series 6 - The future of health is on your wrist.
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
Amazfit GTS Fitness Smartwatch is the #1 Best Seller on Amazon
- FITNESS, HEART RATE & SLEEP TRACKER: The Amazfit GTS fitness smartwatch precise optical heart rate monitoring allows you to accurately track real-time steps taken, all-day heart rate monitoring, distance traveled, calories burned, quality of sleep and sleeping patterns
- 1.65″ AMOLED ALWAYS-ON DISPLAY: Amazfit GTS has a customized 1.65-inch AMOLED always-on stylish square screen which offers a larger display area than a round watch face of the same width, so it can carry more information
- 14-DAYS BATTERY LIFE: Our smartwatch deeply optimizes the power consumption of the components to bring long-lasting endurance of 14 days while keeping a slim watch body, which enables you to avoid frequent charges
- BLUETOOTH MUSIC CONTROL: Bluetooth Music Control allows you to directly control music from your GTS smartwatch while workout without having to pull out your phone
- 5 ATM WATER RESISTANT: Amazfit GTS is water resistant to a depth of 50 meters and supports multiple swimming scenarios. It can automatically recognize your swimming position, and record data like SWOLF, pace or calorie consumption
Best Smartwatch Deals - Pick of Best Sellers
Fitbit best smartwatch deals (activity trackers)
Fitbit is one of the best names in fitness tracking wearables, and it makes a range of trackers, both basic and advanced. They also offer some smartwatch deals, so if you’re looking for the best Fitbit, there’s plenty to choose.
Do you want the basic Fitbit Sense? Or how about the feature-packed Fitbit Charge 4? Or maybe you want the full smartwatch experience of the Fitbit Versa 2?
As you’ve probably realized, there is no of the best Fitbit for everybody, since everyone has different needs and budgets. In this table, I list different Fitbits for various budgets.
Fitbit Sense- state of the art stress management
- EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity which may indicate your body’s response to stress and a built-in skin temperature sensor logs yours each night so you can see when it varies
- FDA review of compatible ECG app pending; Only available in the U.S. upon clearance. Availability outside the U.S. pending applicable regulatory clearances including approval under Directive 93/42/EEC (the Medical Device Directive). The ECG app has not yet received a CE mark and will not be marketed, put into service or otherwise made available in the EU until it has obtained regulatory approval. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See fitbit.com/ecg for more details
- An on-wrist skin temperature sensor tracks yours each night so you can see how it varies
- Personalized health & fitness guidance with a free 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium for new Premium users (New Premium users only. Must activate with device. Valid payment method required. Free trial must be activated within 60 days of device activation. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees)
- High & low heart rate notifications alert you if yours seems above or below your average
- Battery lasts 6+ days—plus, fast charging gives you a full day’s charge in just 12 minutes (Varies with use and other factors; up to 12 hours with continuous GPS)
- Use built-in GPS during runs, hikes, rides and more to see pace & distance without your phone
- Use your voice with Amazon Alexa Built-in to check the weather, set reminders, control smart home appliances and more from your watch (Voice assistant availability and features may vary)
Fitbit Charge 4 - best smartwatch deal for battery life -Up to 7-day
- Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on screen during outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more and see a workout intensity map in the app that shows your heart rate changes along your route
- With Active Zone Minutes, feel a buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones during exercise, and celebrate when you earn extra minutes outside of exercise
- Get a 90-day free trial of the Fitbit Premium to help you stay active, sleep well and manage stress. Unlock it all in the Fitbit app. (The valid payment method required. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees. Offer valid for new Premium users only)
- Use 24/7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn
- Play your favorite songs and playlists with Spotify app controls on your wrist. Also make secure purchases with Fitbit Pay and get called, text and smartphone app notifications
- Track workouts in real-time with 20+ goal-based exercise modes. It’s also swimproof and water resistant to 50Meters, so you can track swims, we’re in the shower and more
- Multi-day battery lasts up to 7 days and up to 5 hours when using built-in GPS (varies with use & other factors)
- Track sleep stages & review your in-app Sleep Score for an easy way to see how well you slept
Fitbit - Best smartwatch deals
Garmin - Best smartwatch deals
A name on top of your best smartwatch deals list should be Garmin.
Regardless of what your fitness level or activity preference is, Garmin has them all. Their smartwatch deals help you track your activity, save, plan, and share your activities. By helping you move a little more each day, you can beat yesterday with the smartwatch that fits your fitness level and favorite sport.